Magic With In Magic With In

Not to shabby

I'm personally not really a big fan of loops, but this one is very pleasing. Good job, and keep up the great work!

HelgiB responds:

thanks, im not fan og loops too :P

black sky [loop] black sky [loop]

Wow...

Good job, I'm normally not a big fan of loops, but this is the first one that I heard and actually though it was really outstanding. I normally don't like loops to much because to me, it seems like someone just making a quick simple song, not trying to put much effort into it, but also that it doesn't seem much as a loop, but more of just a little section within a song. But thats not the case here, this is truly the best loop I've ever heard, good job man, keep up the good work! 5/5 / 10/10 from me :)

snayk responds:

Thanks!

If you liked the loop, you should check out the full song, entitled 'black sky.'

Darksong Darksong

Simply Amazing!

Wow, that was one of the best songs I've ever heard on NewGrounds! It had me on the edge of my chair the whole time, simply amazing! Keep up the good work!!

Beware the Forest's Mushrooms Beware the Forest's Mushrooms

Interesting...

This song brings back some old memorys. You did an outstanding job on recreating this song. I have no complaints whatsoever. Good job, and keep up the good work!

Drifting Away Drifting Away

Awsome!

Very nice and relaxing. I enjoyed this song very much, it was well put together and built up very nicely. Good job man, and keep up the good work!

shadow6nothing9 responds:

I feel relaxed after listening to this too. Thxs alot

Ion Force~ Ion Force~

Very Good

Very very very nice song. This is actually one of the first I've ever heard on NewGrounds, and I'm glad it is. This is actually one of the few songs I've ever downloaded on NewGrounds, so good job and keep up the good work!!